Amer Lake

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting for a sign

Still waiting to hear when and if I will be heading to Nunavut. The President has been delayed for 2 days therefore.. I too shall wait. I was originally going to Arviat to go to our Aura projects; F13 and Robin but there were no available rooms and the helicopter was not able to accommodate me along with the required geologists. I am now waiting to hear if I will be meeting the crew in Baker Lake and flying from there to our Mallery Lake project, where we are currently sampling to determine drill targets in and around the 24.6 g/t gold showing. I am very excited to be going and I will be taking lots of stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment